LoewyBe relaunches as BEcause Experiential Marketing
LONDON - Experiential marketing agency LoewyBe is to rebrand as BEcause Experiential Marketing from next month in an attempt to stay competitive in the sector.
The new identity has been created by design agency Real451 and features two different typefaces for the "BE" and "cause" elements of the name in a blue and brown colour.
The capitalisation of the "BE" retains a link to the company's heritage as LoewyBe and also stands for "brand experience". The "cause" part of the name signifies the direct causal effect that brand experience has on consumer perceptions and behaviour.
Joss Davidge, marketing and business director at BEcause, said: "Although LoewyBe is a well-established name in our sector, we feel the time is right for a more expressive name and identity that projects our business in a more intriguing way."
BEcause will also launch a new website in early March. The site, designed by Un.titled, is experimental in nature, with users navigating around icons on a three-dimensional desk to explore multimedia content about the company, its work and its people.
Davidge said: "This is very much an evolution of our business, rather than a reinvention. Licensing the LoewyBe name helped us grow into a major player in experiential marketing, but although we continue to have a great relationship with our neighbours at Loewy, we have never actually been a formal part of the Loewy Group."BEcause Experiential Marketing registered a 40% growth in turnover last year, during which the agency won several new clients including Innocent Drinks, Nestle and Superdrug.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London