Emap staff learn fates as consultation opens
LONDON - Emap has today opened formal consultations with staff affected by redundancy and redeployment as part of the operational review of its consumer magazines business.
It said it would explore redeployment opportunities and would create a number of new business roles.
The scope of the review covers Emap's consumer magazines, which include Heat and Closer, Emap Advertising, IT and finance departments, which together employ around 2,000 people.
A spokeswoman confirmed the review will affect the role of publishers, but its scope does not include magazine closures.
The review is intended to generate £20m of cost savings a year over the next two financial years.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London