Emap staff learn fates as consultation opens
LONDON - Emap has today opened formal consultations with staff affected by redundancy and redeployment as part of the operational review of its consumer magazines business.
It said it would explore redeployment opportunities and would create a number of new business roles.
The scope of the review covers Emap's consumer magazines, which include Heat and Closer, Emap Advertising, IT and finance departments, which together employ around 2,000 people.
A spokeswoman confirmed the review will affect the role of publishers, but its scope does not include magazine closures.
The review is intended to generate £20m of cost savings a year over the next two financial years.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London