Geronimo launches direct and digital work for Seat’s Leon Cupra
LONDON - Geronimo, the communications agency, has unveiled a below-the-line digital campaign to support Seat's latest high-performance car, the Leon Cupra.
The digital campaign rolls out tomorrow, with a "poetry in motion" theme targeting male 20- to 40- year-olds with an interest and knowledge of cars.
Ads will link to a microsite presenting mini films, galleries, downloads and a competition to win VIP tickets to the British Touring Car Championship.
It will also feature a 360-degree virtual tour of the Cupra workshop, allowing potential customers to zoom in and inspect the cars. Websites including Yahoo!, The Guardian, Top Gear and Football365 will house banners, media and editorial to drive traffic to the microsite.
A direct mail campaign has also been devised, breaking the week of March 5, with a CD mailer featuring the sounds of a 240PS engine. Current Leon customers can gain access to a limited access area of the microsite using a code supplied on the mailer.
Geronimo's senior account director, Claire Fox said: "The cross platform digital campaign that we developed encourages interaction with the brand on new and exciting levels".
Rob Taylor, Seat UK's national communications manager, added: "The combination of direct marketing and the cross-platform digital campaign that Geronimo has developed really conveys the Cupra's powerful, punchy, sporty attitude while encouraging the consumer to interact with us and actually experience the car in a more exciting and engaging way".
Geronimo was hired by Seat in November 2005 to capture younger drivers. The agency has also developed campaigns for Nestle Purina, Motability Operations, Tilda, Sara Lee and Direct Line.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, North East England