Joshua founder Thompson takes G2 network role
LONDON - Peter Thompson, the head of integrated agency Joshua G2, has been promoted to chief executive of the G2 network in Europe, Middle East and Africa and has handed the UK agency to Nick Spindler.
Thompson and Spindler founded the forerunner to Joshua, Promotional Marketing, more than 20 years ago and have built it into an agency often named as the UK's leading integrated shop. It was bought by Grey in the mid 1990s and became Grey Integrated, before being merged with Grey Direct to form Joshua in 1998.
Spindler, previously the managing director, now takes on Thompson's duties as head of Joshua G2.
In his new role, Thompson will report to Joe Celia, worldwide chairman and CEO of G2.
Celia said: "Peter's proven vision and leadership skills will now play an invaluable part, on a broader level, in the continued growth and success of the G2 offer in the European market."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Strategy Director Lipton Fleming £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £20,000 + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior eCRM Digital Producer / Project Manager, £45K, The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £45K, Farringdon
- Senior Digital Buyer Lipton Fleming £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London