Joshua founder Thompson takes G2 network role
LONDON - Peter Thompson, the head of integrated agency Joshua G2, has been promoted to chief executive of the G2 network in Europe, Middle East and Africa and has handed the UK agency to Nick Spindler.
Thompson and Spindler founded the forerunner to Joshua, Promotional Marketing, more than 20 years ago and have built it into an agency often named as the UK's leading integrated shop. It was bought by Grey in the mid 1990s and became Grey Integrated, before being merged with Grey Direct to form Joshua in 1998.
Spindler, previously the managing director, now takes on Thompson's duties as head of Joshua G2.
In his new role, Thompson will report to Joe Celia, worldwide chairman and CEO of G2.
Celia said: "Peter's proven vision and leadership skills will now play an invaluable part, on a broader level, in the continued growth and success of the G2 offer in the European market."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire