Home shopping group Otto launches new brand
LONDON - Otto UK is launching a new catalogue and online womenswear home shopping service, branded Montage, targeting busy women wanting to make time for fashion.
The product range will feature a mixture of montage own-brand and high-street brands in size ranges from 8 to 20. A petite range for women 5'3'' tall and under, in sizes 6 to 16, will also be available.
Otto has worked with Red C on brand strategy and the catalogue's creative work is managed by Bumblebee. Golley Slater is to handle the launch using direct mail, website and internet acquisition and press activity.
David Wood, brand controller at Montage, said: "Montage is a frequently updated, modern home shopping concept that stays up-to-date with the high street and the season. In Montage, Otto has broken away from the traditional two catalogue seasons a year by creating regular updates to its offer both online and offline.
"Otto wants to expand its portfolio of new, modern home shopping brands, to be more competitive with the current retail environment and the growth and acceptance of online home shopping," said Wood.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Client Account Manager - Mobile Advertising Digital Gurus £30000 - £36000 per annum + bonus, negotiable, benefits, London
- Mobile Solutions Architect ( EMEA ) #Mobile - London Digital Gurus £60000 - £70000 per annum + Negotiable upon experience, City of London
- Mobile Project Manager - (Mobile Web / Mobile Applications) Digital Gurus £45000 - £57000 per annum + benefits, package, London
- INTEGRATED agency - South West London - ACCOUNT MANAGER or Senior Account Manager x 2 - £27k-35K Judi Patton £27k-£35k, South West London
- Media Account Director - Mobile Display Advertising Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London