GMG Radio rebrands its Smooth Radio portfolio
LONDON - Guardian Media Group’s Smooth Radio has unveiled its revamped brand identity prior to the March 26 relaunch.
The logo, created by Clear Marketing Communications, will have a familiar feel to existing Smooth FM and Saga Radio fans as aspects of the two logos and have been incorporated into the new one.
The image uses purple and magenta colours and soft lines combined with the "Your Life. Your music" strapline, which reflects the Smooth Radio image.
Helen Dickinson, GMG Radio's group head of marketing, said: "The image is striking yet inviting and by using the best bits of both brand’s existing logos we have come up with an identity and strapline that gives an instant flavour of the stations.”
GMG bought three stations from Saga Radio and added these to the two that make up its Smooth Radio network, which now comprises five stations under the Smooth Radio banner.
GMG Radio is rebranding its Smooth FM station in London and the North West and its Saga Radio stations in the East and West Midlands and Glasgow as Smooth Radio, an easy listening brand targeting the mature adult market.
The new logo will be used in the extensive marketing campaign which will support the brand.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London