Westgate appointed to chair DMA Awards for second year
LONDON - The DMA has appointed Heather Westgate, managing director of TDA, to chair the DMA Awards committee for the second year running.
Mike Barnes, director of marketing and business development at the DMA, said: "As chair, Heather will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the DMA Awards continue to be the most sought after symbol of excellence in such a dynamic industry."Royal Mail continues to be the major sponsor of the awards.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London