Westgate appointed to chair DMA Awards for second year
LONDON - The DMA has appointed Heather Westgate, managing director of TDA, to chair the DMA Awards committee for the second year running.
Mike Barnes, director of marketing and business development at the DMA, said: "As chair, Heather will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the DMA Awards continue to be the most sought after symbol of excellence in such a dynamic industry."Royal Mail continues to be the major sponsor of the awards.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London