Westgate appointed to chair DMA Awards for second year
LONDON - The DMA has appointed Heather Westgate, managing director of TDA, to chair the DMA Awards committee for the second year running.
Mike Barnes, director of marketing and business development at the DMA, said: "As chair, Heather will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the DMA Awards continue to be the most sought after symbol of excellence in such a dynamic industry."Royal Mail continues to be the major sponsor of the awards.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham