Westgate appointed to chair DMA Awards for second year
LONDON - The DMA has appointed Heather Westgate, managing director of TDA, to chair the DMA Awards committee for the second year running.
Mike Barnes, director of marketing and business development at the DMA, said: "As chair, Heather will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the DMA Awards continue to be the most sought after symbol of excellence in such a dynamic industry."Royal Mail continues to be the major sponsor of the awards.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire