Westgate appointed to chair DMA Awards for second year
LONDON - The DMA has appointed Heather Westgate, managing director of TDA, to chair the DMA Awards committee for the second year running.
Mike Barnes, director of marketing and business development at the DMA, said: "As chair, Heather will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the DMA Awards continue to be the most sought after symbol of excellence in such a dynamic industry."Royal Mail continues to be the major sponsor of the awards.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Global Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Designer become £33K, Central London
- Strategic Brand Manager - Premium Beverages Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£40K-£48K + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, East Sussex/Gatwick