Burnett Works promotes Jaz Nannar to deputy managing director
LONDON - Not-for-profit direct marketing agency Burnett Works has promoted account director Jaz Nannar to the position of deputy managing director.
Jackie Fowler, Burnett Works' managing director, said: "I'm delighted that Jaz will now work more closely with me to lead Burnett Works, both on a day-to-day basis and through the next stage of the agency's development. We have lots of exciting work and opportunities ahead of us and I'm confident that Burnett Works will go from strength to strength."
Before joining Burnett Works, Nannar worked client-side in fundraising, including stints at the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and the disability charity John Grooms.
Burnett Works' clients include Friends of the Earth, UNHCR, Plan UK and The Camphill Family.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham