Burnett Works promotes Jaz Nannar to deputy managing director
LONDON - Not-for-profit direct marketing agency Burnett Works has promoted account director Jaz Nannar to the position of deputy managing director.
Jackie Fowler, Burnett Works' managing director, said: "I'm delighted that Jaz will now work more closely with me to lead Burnett Works, both on a day-to-day basis and through the next stage of the agency's development. We have lots of exciting work and opportunities ahead of us and I'm confident that Burnett Works will go from strength to strength."
Before joining Burnett Works, Nannar worked client-side in fundraising, including stints at the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and the disability charity John Grooms.
Burnett Works' clients include Friends of the Earth, UNHCR, Plan UK and The Camphill Family.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London