Fuse Digital wins Quorn online account
LONDON - Premier Foods brand Quorn has appointed new media agency Fuse Digital to create a new website for the meat-free food product.
Rafi Arkin, Quorn's brand manager, said. "The website perfectly portrays our re-launched brand positioning to our online audience, and we're looking forward to developing the site's members' club to keep consumers abreast of developments."
The new website will be launched in tandem with Quorn's upcoming new TV campaign.
Premier first introduced Quorn to the UK market in 1985 and earns £100m retail sales from the brand, which includes meat-free burgers, sausages, pies and lasagne.
Fuse's client list includes brands such as Carlsberg, WKD, Lucozade, Mates and Miele.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- SENIOR CREATIVE LEAD - LUXURY ONLINE BRAND Success Digital £40000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London