Fuse Digital wins Quorn online account
LONDON - Premier Foods brand Quorn has appointed new media agency Fuse Digital to create a new website for the meat-free food product.
Rafi Arkin, Quorn's brand manager, said. "The website perfectly portrays our re-launched brand positioning to our online audience, and we're looking forward to developing the site's members' club to keep consumers abreast of developments."
The new website will be launched in tandem with Quorn's upcoming new TV campaign.
Premier first introduced Quorn to the UK market in 1985 and earns £100m retail sales from the brand, which includes meat-free burgers, sausages, pies and lasagne.
Fuse's client list includes brands such as Carlsberg, WKD, Lucozade, Mates and Miele.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Super Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Marketing and Communications Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Buckinghamshire