Fuse Digital wins Quorn online account
LONDON - Premier Foods brand Quorn has appointed new media agency Fuse Digital to create a new website for the meat-free food product.
Rafi Arkin, Quorn's brand manager, said. "The website perfectly portrays our re-launched brand positioning to our online audience, and we're looking forward to developing the site's members' club to keep consumers abreast of developments."
The new website will be launched in tandem with Quorn's upcoming new TV campaign.
Premier first introduced Quorn to the UK market in 1985 and earns £100m retail sales from the brand, which includes meat-free burgers, sausages, pies and lasagne.
Fuse's client list includes brands such as Carlsberg, WKD, Lucozade, Mates and Miele.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London