ClarityBlue hires additional new business partner
LONDON - Experian owned ClarityBlue has appointed Sam Taverner as new business partner, in an additional role for the company.
In his new role, Taverner will be responsible for identifying, developing and driving continued business growth for ClarityBlue in the UK and overseas.
Before joining ClarityBlue, Taverner was business development leader for Acxiom in the UK and Europe, where he was responsible for pan-European business development operations.
Duncan Painter, chief executive of ClarityBlue, said: "We've appointed Sam in order to support our long-term strategy and our continued growth. Sam is an industry heavyweight, with first class commercial experience gained working closely with large consumer facing organisations, and possesses an excellent track record in business development."
Taverner will report to Mario de Luca, managing partner of new business for ClarityBlue. He will also work alongside existing new-business partner Suzanne Bates.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire