ClarityBlue hires additional new business partner
LONDON - Experian owned ClarityBlue has appointed Sam Taverner as new business partner, in an additional role for the company.
In his new role, Taverner will be responsible for identifying, developing and driving continued business growth for ClarityBlue in the UK and overseas.
Before joining ClarityBlue, Taverner was business development leader for Acxiom in the UK and Europe, where he was responsible for pan-European business development operations.
Duncan Painter, chief executive of ClarityBlue, said: "We've appointed Sam in order to support our long-term strategy and our continued growth. Sam is an industry heavyweight, with first class commercial experience gained working closely with large consumer facing organisations, and possesses an excellent track record in business development."
Taverner will report to Mario de Luca, managing partner of new business for ClarityBlue. He will also work alongside existing new-business partner Suzanne Bates.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- CLIENT MANAGER - BRIGHTON - £30K - £35K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)