ClarityBlue hires additional new business partner
LONDON - Experian owned ClarityBlue has appointed Sam Taverner as new business partner, in an additional role for the company.
In his new role, Taverner will be responsible for identifying, developing and driving continued business growth for ClarityBlue in the UK and overseas.
Before joining ClarityBlue, Taverner was business development leader for Acxiom in the UK and Europe, where he was responsible for pan-European business development operations.
Duncan Painter, chief executive of ClarityBlue, said: "We've appointed Sam in order to support our long-term strategy and our continued growth. Sam is an industry heavyweight, with first class commercial experience gained working closely with large consumer facing organisations, and possesses an excellent track record in business development."
Taverner will report to Mario de Luca, managing partner of new business for ClarityBlue. He will also work alongside existing new-business partner Suzanne Bates.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Graphic Designer Guru Careers £20 - 30k (DOE), Based in West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)