Creston turns to Latitude for search alliance
LONDON - Marketing services group Creston is to offer clients Latitude's pay-per-click and search optimisation services after forming an alliance with the UK search agency.
The services will be offered to clients by individual Creston operating companies and carry the branding "powered by Latitude". Creston companies include ad agency Delany Lund Knox Warren, direct marketing agencies Tullo Marshall Warren and The Real Adventure and PR agency Nelson Bostock.
Don Elgie, chief executive of Creston, said: "Most clients now see search as a criticial component of their communication plans."
Dylan Thwaites, Latitude chief executive, added: "Search marketing is about to move to its next level in terms of effectiveness, measurability and impact. The first wave of search marketing has been text driven but Web 2.0 applications mean that search can be used to drive consumer engagement with richer creative content such as video streaming."
Latitude was formed in 2001 and employs around 70 specialists in London and Cheshire.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool