Visa voted most trustworthy brand by Reader's Digest
LONDON - Visa has been selected as 'the most trusted payment card brand' for the fifth year running, according to research conducted by Reader's Digest magazine.
Visa was considered the most trusted payment card brand in all but one of the countries, with an average vote of almost 51%.
Joe Clift, senior vice-president and head of brand management for Visa Europe, said: "The Reader's Digest awards are a glowing endorsement of the trust European consumers have in Visa's products and services. It's great to see the levels of trust rise still further, with more and more people across Europe selecting Visa as their most trusted card brand over the last 12 months."
The Reader's Digest European Trusted Brands is an annual study of consumer attitudes and opinions, specifically related to everyday products and services. It covers 20 product categories, including automotive, cosmetic, breakfast cereals and personal computers.
The survey polled respondents in Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Each country, with the exception of Hungary, selected Visa as the most trusted payment card brand.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London