Visa voted most trustworthy brand by Reader's Digest
LONDON - Visa has been selected as 'the most trusted payment card brand' for the fifth year running, according to research conducted by Reader's Digest magazine.
Visa was considered the most trusted payment card brand in all but one of the countries, with an average vote of almost 51%.
Joe Clift, senior vice-president and head of brand management for Visa Europe, said: "The Reader's Digest awards are a glowing endorsement of the trust European consumers have in Visa's products and services. It's great to see the levels of trust rise still further, with more and more people across Europe selecting Visa as their most trusted card brand over the last 12 months."
The Reader's Digest European Trusted Brands is an annual study of consumer attitudes and opinions, specifically related to everyday products and services. It covers 20 product categories, including automotive, cosmetic, breakfast cereals and personal computers.
The survey polled respondents in Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Each country, with the exception of Hungary, selected Visa as the most trusted payment card brand.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London