Visa voted most trustworthy brand by Reader's Digest
LONDON - Visa has been selected as 'the most trusted payment card brand' for the fifth year running, according to research conducted by Reader's Digest magazine.
Visa was considered the most trusted payment card brand in all but one of the countries, with an average vote of almost 51%.
Joe Clift, senior vice-president and head of brand management for Visa Europe, said: "The Reader's Digest awards are a glowing endorsement of the trust European consumers have in Visa's products and services. It's great to see the levels of trust rise still further, with more and more people across Europe selecting Visa as their most trusted card brand over the last 12 months."
The Reader's Digest European Trusted Brands is an annual study of consumer attitudes and opinions, specifically related to everyday products and services. It covers 20 product categories, including automotive, cosmetic, breakfast cereals and personal computers.
The survey polled respondents in Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Each country, with the exception of Hungary, selected Visa as the most trusted payment card brand.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1