Palmer Hargreaves Wallis Tomlinson wins Berghaus account
LONDON - Outdoor clothing and footwear company Berghaus has appointed Palmer Hargreaves Wallis Tomlinson to create a brand identity for a new range of clothing.
PHWT will be creating a name and identity for Berghaus's new line, which is due to launch in 2008. The branding will appear on the clothing, packaging and point of sale material.
Sarah Wilson, Berghaus's head of marketing, said: "We chose to work with PHWT on this corporate identity project because of their excellent grasp of our brand values and target markets. Their extensive experience in communications across the globe will help us drive sales and boost brand identification in all our markets."
PHWT's client roster includes Ford of Europe, Mecca Bingo, Jaguar, Land Rover, Bayer CropScience and Continental Tyres.
Earlier this month the agency won the pitch to rebrand The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust. PHWT will be handling brochure work, direct mail and local press advertising to attract 50,000 extra visitors a year to Shakespeare related properties in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London