Palmer Hargreaves Wallis Tomlinson wins Berghaus account
LONDON - Outdoor clothing and footwear company Berghaus has appointed Palmer Hargreaves Wallis Tomlinson to create a brand identity for a new range of clothing.
PHWT will be creating a name and identity for Berghaus's new line, which is due to launch in 2008. The branding will appear on the clothing, packaging and point of sale material.
Sarah Wilson, Berghaus's head of marketing, said: "We chose to work with PHWT on this corporate identity project because of their excellent grasp of our brand values and target markets. Their extensive experience in communications across the globe will help us drive sales and boost brand identification in all our markets."
PHWT's client roster includes Ford of Europe, Mecca Bingo, Jaguar, Land Rover, Bayer CropScience and Continental Tyres.
Earlier this month the agency won the pitch to rebrand The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust. PHWT will be handling brochure work, direct mail and local press advertising to attract 50,000 extra visitors a year to Shakespeare related properties in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire