Gyro International to acquire Manchester-based B2B agency
LONDON - Integrated agency Gyro International is in advanced negotiations with Cicero Marketing Communications about acquiring the B2B agency.
Cicero specialises in below-the-line media planning, direct marketing and marketing services, and has a client base that includes Samsung, BNFL, NatWest and Nobel Enterprises.
The Manchester-based agency does more than 95% of its business in the B2B market, and recorded revenues of over £6m last year. It was set up in 1914 and currently has a staff of 55.
Gyro International has been in the market to acquire further business in this field for some time, and talks with Cicero are at an advanced stage, with a deal expected to be finalised shortly.
Gary Brine, chief executive officer of Gyro International, said: "Following the acquisition we will have over 300 staff worldwide and revenues in the region of £50m in the coming year."
Brine also said the company was "currently looking at a number of key acquisitions and start-up opportunities in the UK and internationally", as part of its expansion in 2007.
In February, Gyro International was appointed by T-Mobile to handle its UK B2B marketing programmes.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London