Gyro International to acquire Manchester-based B2B agency
LONDON - Integrated agency Gyro International is in advanced negotiations with Cicero Marketing Communications about acquiring the B2B agency.
Cicero specialises in below-the-line media planning, direct marketing and marketing services, and has a client base that includes Samsung, BNFL, NatWest and Nobel Enterprises.
The Manchester-based agency does more than 95% of its business in the B2B market, and recorded revenues of over £6m last year. It was set up in 1914 and currently has a staff of 55.
Gyro International has been in the market to acquire further business in this field for some time, and talks with Cicero are at an advanced stage, with a deal expected to be finalised shortly.
Gary Brine, chief executive officer of Gyro International, said: "Following the acquisition we will have over 300 staff worldwide and revenues in the region of £50m in the coming year."
Brine also said the company was "currently looking at a number of key acquisitions and start-up opportunities in the UK and internationally", as part of its expansion in 2007.
In February, Gyro International was appointed by T-Mobile to handle its UK B2B marketing programmes.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London