Iris broadens Asia-Pacific footprint
SINGAPORE - Iris Worldwide, the UK-headquartered integrated agency that launched in Asia just over a year ago, has opened new offices in Delhi and Sydney, according to Media Asia.
The new setups will be anchored by clients such as Sony Ericsson, Reebok (pictured) and CNN International.
Dan Saxby, regional managing director of Iris, said: "It has been a period of phenomenal growth for iris in the region and is a real testament to our desire to bring something fresh to the agency and client scene."
"For too long the market has been dominated by a few key players and it's time to shake that up."
In Delhi, former Saatchis India managing director Alok Lall will oversee the operation, while Saxby will initially head the operation in Sydney.
Meanwhile the Singapore office, currently 35-strong, will become the agency’s regional hub.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge