Iris broadens Asia-Pacific footprint
SINGAPORE - Iris Worldwide, the UK-headquartered integrated agency that launched in Asia just over a year ago, has opened new offices in Delhi and Sydney, according to Media Asia.
The new setups will be anchored by clients such as Sony Ericsson, Reebok (pictured) and CNN International.
Dan Saxby, regional managing director of Iris, said: "It has been a period of phenomenal growth for iris in the region and is a real testament to our desire to bring something fresh to the agency and client scene."
"For too long the market has been dominated by a few key players and it's time to shake that up."
In Delhi, former Saatchis India managing director Alok Lall will oversee the operation, while Saxby will initially head the operation in Sydney.
Meanwhile the Singapore office, currently 35-strong, will become the agency’s regional hub.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London