Iris broadens Asia-Pacific footprint
SINGAPORE - Iris Worldwide, the UK-headquartered integrated agency that launched in Asia just over a year ago, has opened new offices in Delhi and Sydney, according to Media Asia.
The new setups will be anchored by clients such as Sony Ericsson, Reebok (pictured) and CNN International.
Dan Saxby, regional managing director of Iris, said: "It has been a period of phenomenal growth for iris in the region and is a real testament to our desire to bring something fresh to the agency and client scene."
"For too long the market has been dominated by a few key players and it's time to shake that up."
In Delhi, former Saatchis India managing director Alok Lall will oversee the operation, while Saxby will initially head the operation in Sydney.
Meanwhile the Singapore office, currently 35-strong, will become the agency’s regional hub.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire