Iris broadens Asia-Pacific footprint
SINGAPORE - Iris Worldwide, the UK-headquartered integrated agency that launched in Asia just over a year ago, has opened new offices in Delhi and Sydney, according to Media Asia.
The new setups will be anchored by clients such as Sony Ericsson, Reebok (pictured) and CNN International.
Dan Saxby, regional managing director of Iris, said: "It has been a period of phenomenal growth for iris in the region and is a real testament to our desire to bring something fresh to the agency and client scene."
"For too long the market has been dominated by a few key players and it's time to shake that up."
In Delhi, former Saatchis India managing director Alok Lall will oversee the operation, while Saxby will initially head the operation in Sydney.
Meanwhile the Singapore office, currently 35-strong, will become the agency’s regional hub.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham