MRM Worldwide promotes Starr to chief people officer
LONDON - Relationship marketing specialist MRM Worldwide has promoted Bradley Starr, the co-founder of data company Miller Starr, to the newly created position of chief people officer.
Starr will be responsible for the recruitment, development and training programmes across MRM Worldwide's 2,500 staff. He will also oversee compensation claims, employee benefits and corporate communications.
Starr joined MRM Worldwide in 2000, after his firm Miller Starr was acquired by the company for its international database and marketing analytics business.
Reuben Hendell, chief executive officer at MRM Worldwide, said: "Bradley is extremely well respected within the company's network and passionate about continually improving the corporate culture, leadership and career paths of each of our employees."
Starr added that he would be starting the role at a "time of great change in the industry, which is providing growth opportunities, challenges to existing working practices and new standards in smart customer service across the global network".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall