MRM Worldwide promotes Starr to chief people officer
LONDON - Relationship marketing specialist MRM Worldwide has promoted Bradley Starr, the co-founder of data company Miller Starr, to the newly created position of chief people officer.
Starr will be responsible for the recruitment, development and training programmes across MRM Worldwide's 2,500 staff. He will also oversee compensation claims, employee benefits and corporate communications.
Starr joined MRM Worldwide in 2000, after his firm Miller Starr was acquired by the company for its international database and marketing analytics business.
Reuben Hendell, chief executive officer at MRM Worldwide, said: "Bradley is extremely well respected within the company's network and passionate about continually improving the corporate culture, leadership and career paths of each of our employees."
Starr added that he would be starting the role at a "time of great change in the industry, which is providing growth opportunities, challenges to existing working practices and new standards in smart customer service across the global network".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London