MRM Worldwide promotes Starr to chief people officer
LONDON - Relationship marketing specialist MRM Worldwide has promoted Bradley Starr, the co-founder of data company Miller Starr, to the newly created position of chief people officer.
Starr will be responsible for the recruitment, development and training programmes across MRM Worldwide's 2,500 staff. He will also oversee compensation claims, employee benefits and corporate communications.
Starr joined MRM Worldwide in 2000, after his firm Miller Starr was acquired by the company for its international database and marketing analytics business.
Reuben Hendell, chief executive officer at MRM Worldwide, said: "Bradley is extremely well respected within the company's network and passionate about continually improving the corporate culture, leadership and career paths of each of our employees."
Starr added that he would be starting the role at a "time of great change in the industry, which is providing growth opportunities, challenges to existing working practices and new standards in smart customer service across the global network".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester