Synovate boosts media surveys with digital coverage
LONDON - Synovate has taken steps to introduce more detailed coverage of digital media consumption in its Europe and Asia Pacific regional media surveys.
CNN is the first sponsor to commit to the digital surveys.
Steve Garton, Synovate's global head of media, said: "While there are other digital media surveys, this one will be unique as it covers upscale audiences -- a crucial target group -- across an enormous geography. We will be able to provide multi-regional reports to clients."
Synovate's PAX media survey has been running for more than ten years and now covers Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Latin America.
Synovate acquired Dutch research firm Interview-NSS in January 2007. The company developed EMS (European Media & Marketing Survey) in 1995.
The new digital component of the surveys will commence fieldwork in July this year while the results will be delivered to clients in early 2008.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London