Synovate boosts media surveys with digital coverage
LONDON - Synovate has taken steps to introduce more detailed coverage of digital media consumption in its Europe and Asia Pacific regional media surveys.
CNN is the first sponsor to commit to the digital surveys.
Steve Garton, Synovate's global head of media, said: "While there are other digital media surveys, this one will be unique as it covers upscale audiences -- a crucial target group -- across an enormous geography. We will be able to provide multi-regional reports to clients."
Synovate's PAX media survey has been running for more than ten years and now covers Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Latin America.
Synovate acquired Dutch research firm Interview-NSS in January 2007. The company developed EMS (European Media & Marketing Survey) in 1995.
The new digital component of the surveys will commence fieldwork in July this year while the results will be delivered to clients in early 2008.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive + fantastic benefits package, London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London