Synovate boosts media surveys with digital coverage
LONDON - Synovate has taken steps to introduce more detailed coverage of digital media consumption in its Europe and Asia Pacific regional media surveys.
CNN is the first sponsor to commit to the digital surveys.
Steve Garton, Synovate's global head of media, said: "While there are other digital media surveys, this one will be unique as it covers upscale audiences -- a crucial target group -- across an enormous geography. We will be able to provide multi-regional reports to clients."
Synovate's PAX media survey has been running for more than ten years and now covers Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Latin America.
Synovate acquired Dutch research firm Interview-NSS in January 2007. The company developed EMS (European Media & Marketing Survey) in 1995.
The new digital component of the surveys will commence fieldwork in July this year while the results will be delivered to clients in early 2008.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive - boutique design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Internal Communications Manager Barclay Meade £40000 per annum + Benefits, Oxfordshire
- Ecommerce Project Manager Source £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior PM UX and Design Source £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London