Kitchen specialist appoints Media Circus
LONDON - Media Circus has been appointed to handle the marketing communications for Smallbone of Devizes, the kitchenware and bathroom specialists.
The South West-based company, which was voted kitchen designer of the year at the British Interior Design Awards, has chosen Media Circus to manage a creative, event-led marketing campaign for 2007, which will highlight the company's design, craftsmanship and innovation.
It said Media Circus was chosen for its expertise in this area, and will create and manage the content for all of its partnership, event PR and marketing opportunities.
Janet Wallace, director of marketing services at Smallbone of Devizes, said: "We chose Media Circus because they have the skill and expertise to work with us to create a series of fantastic, attention-grabbing events for our sophisticated and discerning target audience."
Media Circus also works for Universal, the Daily Telegraph, the National Trust and Westminster City Council.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London