Octopus Investments appoints Liquid for web redesign
LONDON - Venture capital investment provider Octopus Investments has appointed Liquid Communications to handle the redesign of its website and corporate brochure.
Liquid Communications, which was appointed without a pitch, will work on developing the marketing of Octopus Investments' fund management business, producing a new creative framework for the brand, and redeveloping the website and new business literature.
Simon Rogerson, chief executive officer of Octopus Investments, said: "Our success comes from listening to our customers, designing investment products that meet their needs and providing a level of service that we believe is unmatched within the industry."
The agency, which was founded in 1999, already handles accounts for Unilever, Danone and SAS Scandinavian Airlines.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands