SMS establishes branch in South Africa
LONDON - Sports Marketing Surveys has extended its global network through a partnership with Sponsor Statistik, the largest sponsorship research house in South Africa.
Sponsor Statistik will now operate under the Sports Marketing Surveys brand name and have access to the network's specialised research methodology and international data. This will enable it to extend its existing portfolio of sponsorship measurement tools.
Stephen Proctor, managing director of Sports Marketing Surveys, said: "We're pleased to be expanding into South Africa through our alliance with Sponsor Statistik. This is in line with our clear objective of providing outstanding specialist research to the sport and sponsorship industries across the world."
The newly launched Sports Marketing Surveys SA will add African representation to the international group, with 15 global offices in Europe, North and South America, Australasia and Asia.
International group clients include leading sports rights holders, federations, sporting authorities, teams, venues, agencies, event organisers and the media plus a range of major blue chip sponsors.
Research methodologies, which will now be available to SMS South Africa, include the Magellan image recognition system, tools such as Sporting Insights and the World Sponsorship monitor.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Experiential for Urban Sports / Streetwear Brand Rocket Recruitment £34,000 - 38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Account / Client Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Southwark, London (Greater)
- Web Content Executive/SEO - Great Client-side Opportunity! ADLIB up to £30K, Dorset