SMS establishes branch in South Africa
LONDON - Sports Marketing Surveys has extended its global network through a partnership with Sponsor Statistik, the largest sponsorship research house in South Africa.
Sponsor Statistik will now operate under the Sports Marketing Surveys brand name and have access to the network's specialised research methodology and international data. This will enable it to extend its existing portfolio of sponsorship measurement tools.
Stephen Proctor, managing director of Sports Marketing Surveys, said: "We're pleased to be expanding into South Africa through our alliance with Sponsor Statistik. This is in line with our clear objective of providing outstanding specialist research to the sport and sponsorship industries across the world."
The newly launched Sports Marketing Surveys SA will add African representation to the international group, with 15 global offices in Europe, North and South America, Australasia and Asia.
International group clients include leading sports rights holders, federations, sporting authorities, teams, venues, agencies, event organisers and the media plus a range of major blue chip sponsors.
Research methodologies, which will now be available to SMS South Africa, include the Magellan image recognition system, tools such as Sporting Insights and the World Sponsorship monitor.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager - Retail Branding & Interiors Royds Raphael £40K - £50K, London