Direct Solutions International and Corporate Mailing Matters merge
LONDON - Direct mail production services companies Direct Solutions International and Corporate Mailing Matters have merged to create an £80m turnover company called DSI CMM Group.
The company claims the move will provide a platform to extends the range and value of its services and develop new opportunities in a growing global market.
Its services include traditional print and mail, complex variable data output, digital print, the use of new media channels, full service direct marketing and financial, regulatory and corporate mailing.
The combined customer based includes 90% of companies in the FTSE 100 index.
Noble said: "This merger is good news [for customers] as the DSI CMM group will be able to provide smarter ways for them to communicate with their shareholders and customers."
Corporate communications specialist CMM was the smaller company with a £30m turnover and around 250 staff while DSI had a £50m turnover and around 700 staff.
Andy Young, formerly the DSI managing director, is now group managing director and Alastair Maclean, formerly the CMM group operations director, is now group operations director.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London