Direct Solutions International and Corporate Mailing Matters merge
LONDON - Direct mail production services companies Direct Solutions International and Corporate Mailing Matters have merged to create an £80m turnover company called DSI CMM Group.
The company claims the move will provide a platform to extends the range and value of its services and develop new opportunities in a growing global market.
Its services include traditional print and mail, complex variable data output, digital print, the use of new media channels, full service direct marketing and financial, regulatory and corporate mailing.
The combined customer based includes 90% of companies in the FTSE 100 index.
Noble said: "This merger is good news [for customers] as the DSI CMM group will be able to provide smarter ways for them to communicate with their shareholders and customers."
Corporate communications specialist CMM was the smaller company with a £30m turnover and around 250 staff while DSI had a £50m turnover and around 700 staff.
Andy Young, formerly the DSI managing director, is now group managing director and Alastair Maclean, formerly the CMM group operations director, is now group operations director.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire