SBGFinex rebrands as Dad following management buyout
LONDON - SBGFinex has rebranded itself as Digital and Direct Communications, Dad, following the company's recent completion of a management buyout from Media Square.
SBGFinex, which was founded in 1991, will now trade under the name Digital and Direct Communications, and said it intends to implement a number of further changes to the business, although daily operations would stay the same.
Media Square bought SBGFinex in September 2005 as part of the acquisition of several marketing services companies from Huntsworth. It sold the business at a loss at the end of February.
The rebranding will affect the company's output, as it aims to reflect its core digital and direct marketing business.
The agency will retain its current client list, which includes Sky, HP, Waitrose and Sony BMG, and intends to continue its evolution into the digital and mobile sphere.
Dad said it would "continue to be planning led", and understand "what drives response across both on and offline media channels".
Ray Fine, chief executive of Dad, said the agency was "still passionate about ideas, and as focused on exceeding expectations" as it moves forward.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London