BDH\TBWA scoops creative duties for Getmemedia.com
LONDON - BDH\TBWA has won the creative account for Getmemedia.com, the online marketing and media ideas directory, following a competitive pitch.
The Manchester-based agency has been appointed to handle all creative work for the company. The value of the account in terms of billings is estimated to be worth £300,000.
The agency's first task will be to launch a trade marketing campaign, which breaks this week. It will include non-traditional elements such as clean graffiti, transmissions on illuminated buildings and LCD TVs within train stations.
Pete Davis, managing director of Getmemedia.com, said: "There are hundreds of great ideas available in today's communication landscape, and we wanted to highlight how, by using the site marketers can access a breadth of them all in one place.
"The work developed by BDH\TBWA takes the way people would conventionally think about a campaign and flips it right round to show them how Getmemedia.com keeps them ahead of the competition."
Robert Harwood-Matthews, CEO of BDH\TBWA, said: "The rapid change in technology and consumer behaviour is unbelievable. This is not only a fantastic creative opportunity for us but also allows us to constantly have our fingers on the media pulse and service our clients with the most relevant and cutting-edge campaigns available."
Launched in 2005, Getmemedia.com enables brand managers and agencies to view the ideas of hundreds of media companies in one destination. Registered users include the COI, BA, Orange, Nestle and Toyota.
The online media planning site is also understood to have parted ways with its media agency, start-up the7stars.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton