Mobile Marketing Association expands into Europe
LONDON - The Mobile Marketing Association has created a Europe, Middle East and Africa chapter, to be chaired by Richard Saggers, head of mobile advertising for Vodafone Group.
Current national chapters, including the UK, Austria and Spain, will now participate in EMEA regional activities with each chairman assuming one seat on the EMEA board.
Saggers, head of mobile advertising at Vodafone, said: "The growth of the mobile marketing industry in the EMEA region continues at a rapid pace. Timing is now ideal to bring together the key players in the industry from brands, agencies, vendors and mobile operators under one body, working towards a common goal."
The MMA EMEA Executive Committee includes: Saggers; Neil Edwards, chief executive of Mobile Top Level Domain; Alberto Benbunan Garzon, business development director at Mobile Dreams Factory; Sixto Arias, director of mobile marketing at Havas Media Interactive; Daniel Rosen, group head at AKQA Mobile; and Laura Marriott, president of the MMA.
Marriott said: "Our EMEA board of directors represents the leaders in mobile marketing in their respective industries and we look forward to working with them and our EMEA membership to advance the MMA's mission in the region.
"It's key to the success of the industry that all members of the value chain recognise the need for universal standards. We believe that with the support of our members the industry will achieve just that."MMA membership is open to companies, academic institutions and individuals actively engaged in the global mobile marketing industry.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager collectivo Up to £26,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Head of Data Analytics - Top Publisher Digital Gurus £90000 - £120000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)