GMTV offers product vouchers through website
LONDON - ITV's breakfast time show GMTV is offering viewers the ability to download vouchers for offers on a range of household brands from its website, including Ocean Spray, Emmi, Colgate and Pedigree.
The promotion, which is being run in conjunction with digital marketing company Couponstar, will offer money savings through a range of redeemable grocery vouchers, which can be accessed via the GMTV website.
The vouchers will offer discounts across a range of grocery, pharmaceutical and retail brands, which will be redeemable in UK supermarkets.
GMTV said the scheme was devised to increase its online activity and develop affiliate partnerships, after its research showed that 75% of its audience were women over the age of 25, with 70% of these viewers having at least two children. Its website already features money saving tips for households.
Gareth Herincx, new media editor at GMTV, said: "The fact that the coupons are for everyday products and are redeemable at all major supermarkets means we can provide relevant offers to everyone that fit into the viewer's lifestyle easily and effectively."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham
- HEAD OF DIGITAL SALES Success Digital £Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme, Manchester
- PPC Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Email Marketing Executive - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30,000, West London