Comment UK and Blackjack team up for WiFi campaign
LONDON - Live action communications agency Comment UK and field marketing agency Blackjack are running a campaign in the City of London next week for the WiFi network The Cloud.
The campaign is designed to drive awareness of The Cloud's square mile WiFi network and its current offer of a Nokia-sponsored month-long free trial. The free trial will allow users with a WiFi enabled device to connect online via The Cloud's network.
The agencies will conduct a series of live action sequences, which will take place in train stations and public spaces across the square mile, and distribute leaflets describing the service.
The company also plans to place its own 2weather girls2 outside train stations carrying placards saying "The entire city is now covered in cloud" -- a reference to The Cloud's 95% City of London coverage claim.
In addition, Comment UK plans to act out a scenario in the centre of the square mile involving an aging city worker wrapped up in telephone lines and LAN cables, and a young executive using the latest WiFi technology.
The campaign, which lasts for a week, begins on Monday.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham