Comment UK and Blackjack team up for WiFi campaign
LONDON - Live action communications agency Comment UK and field marketing agency Blackjack are running a campaign in the City of London next week for the WiFi network The Cloud.
The campaign is designed to drive awareness of The Cloud's square mile WiFi network and its current offer of a Nokia-sponsored month-long free trial. The free trial will allow users with a WiFi enabled device to connect online via The Cloud's network.
The agencies will conduct a series of live action sequences, which will take place in train stations and public spaces across the square mile, and distribute leaflets describing the service.
The company also plans to place its own 2weather girls2 outside train stations carrying placards saying "The entire city is now covered in cloud" -- a reference to The Cloud's 95% City of London coverage claim.
In addition, Comment UK plans to act out a scenario in the centre of the square mile involving an aging city worker wrapped up in telephone lines and LAN cables, and a young executive using the latest WiFi technology.
The campaign, which lasts for a week, begins on Monday.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London