Comment UK and Blackjack team up for WiFi campaign
LONDON - Live action communications agency Comment UK and field marketing agency Blackjack are running a campaign in the City of London next week for the WiFi network The Cloud.
The campaign is designed to drive awareness of The Cloud's square mile WiFi network and its current offer of a Nokia-sponsored month-long free trial. The free trial will allow users with a WiFi enabled device to connect online via The Cloud's network.
The agencies will conduct a series of live action sequences, which will take place in train stations and public spaces across the square mile, and distribute leaflets describing the service.
The company also plans to place its own 2weather girls2 outside train stations carrying placards saying "The entire city is now covered in cloud" -- a reference to The Cloud's 95% City of London coverage claim.
In addition, Comment UK plans to act out a scenario in the centre of the square mile involving an aging city worker wrapped up in telephone lines and LAN cables, and a young executive using the latest WiFi technology.
The campaign, which lasts for a week, begins on Monday.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London