JML buys two TV shopping channels on Sky
LONDON - Household goods retailer JML has bought two Sky EPG positions, channels 631 and 632, enhancing its place in the section of the Sky platform.
JML Direct TV will be the flagship channel for the company, which will use a new show format to promote its core range.
The deal is part of JML's strategy to boost its direct to consumer offering.
International content will be the main focus of channel 632, through an agreement with Reliant International Media Corp, based in Florida. Reliant is an infomercial film production company that runs a large DR operation in the US.
JML has hired a new production team to produce six new infomercials and is partnering with Kew Films, for the production of a number of additional shows for the channels.
John Russell Associates, a long time partner of JML, will also help create footage for a new offering, JML Roadshow.JML also sells its domestic and industrial goods through high-street retailers including Asda, Boots, Woolworths and Robert Dyas.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London