JML buys two TV shopping channels on Sky
LONDON - Household goods retailer JML has bought two Sky EPG positions, channels 631 and 632, enhancing its place in the section of the Sky platform.
JML Direct TV will be the flagship channel for the company, which will use a new show format to promote its core range.
The deal is part of JML's strategy to boost its direct to consumer offering.
International content will be the main focus of channel 632, through an agreement with Reliant International Media Corp, based in Florida. Reliant is an infomercial film production company that runs a large DR operation in the US.
JML has hired a new production team to produce six new infomercials and is partnering with Kew Films, for the production of a number of additional shows for the channels.
John Russell Associates, a long time partner of JML, will also help create footage for a new offering, JML Roadshow.JML also sells its domestic and industrial goods through high-street retailers including Asda, Boots, Woolworths and Robert Dyas.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire