JML buys two TV shopping channels on Sky
LONDON - Household goods retailer JML has bought two Sky EPG positions, channels 631 and 632, enhancing its place in the section of the Sky platform.
JML Direct TV will be the flagship channel for the company, which will use a new show format to promote its core range.
The deal is part of JML's strategy to boost its direct to consumer offering.
International content will be the main focus of channel 632, through an agreement with Reliant International Media Corp, based in Florida. Reliant is an infomercial film production company that runs a large DR operation in the US.
JML has hired a new production team to produce six new infomercials and is partnering with Kew Films, for the production of a number of additional shows for the channels.
John Russell Associates, a long time partner of JML, will also help create footage for a new offering, JML Roadshow.JML also sells its domestic and industrial goods through high-street retailers including Asda, Boots, Woolworths and Robert Dyas.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London