Former JWT directors launch integrated agency
LONDON - Two former JWT integrated creative directors, Ken Muir and Ray Howard, have launched a creative agency called Muirhoward, with BeatThatQuote.com confirmed as its first client.
Muirhoward has also established a relationship with WPP's Enterprise IG, involving a partnership agreement and shared services. The agency will focus on brand advertising, product design, gaming, events, and direct, experiential and interactive marketing.
John Paleomylites, founder of price comparison site BeatThatQuote.com, said: "The boys came to us with a simple idea that works in all media, in ways that are unexpected and really fresh for the category."
The duo have racked up more than thirty years of advertising experience at above- and below-the-line agencies, first working together at EHS for Tesco, Microsoft, BMW and The Economist.
Muir then went to America to run FCBi while Ray headed up the interactive agency Zinc, before they teamed up again at JWT, creating campaigns for Vodafone, Shell and HSBC.
They hope to attract clients with a contemporary, full-service approach, and a mantra that "today is different".
Howard said: "Every day is different at Muirhoward. We work in such diverse ways with our clients across such a broad range of media. The joy is that we're more flexible and therefore more exciting and innovative than traditional big ad agencies."
Muir said: "Everyone knows that today is different. Clients' jobs are different -- changing all the time. Media is different. Most importantly, customers are different -- sharper, better-informed, more demanding. Rather than being afraid of this difference and overcomplicating it, we embrace it and make it simple."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London