Former JWT directors launch integrated agency
LONDON - Two former JWT integrated creative directors, Ken Muir and Ray Howard, have launched a creative agency called Muirhoward, with BeatThatQuote.com confirmed as its first client.
Muirhoward has also established a relationship with WPP's Enterprise IG, involving a partnership agreement and shared services. The agency will focus on brand advertising, product design, gaming, events, and direct, experiential and interactive marketing.
John Paleomylites, founder of price comparison site BeatThatQuote.com, said: "The boys came to us with a simple idea that works in all media, in ways that are unexpected and really fresh for the category."
The duo have racked up more than thirty years of advertising experience at above- and below-the-line agencies, first working together at EHS for Tesco, Microsoft, BMW and The Economist.
Muir then went to America to run FCBi while Ray headed up the interactive agency Zinc, before they teamed up again at JWT, creating campaigns for Vodafone, Shell and HSBC.
They hope to attract clients with a contemporary, full-service approach, and a mantra that "today is different".
Howard said: "Every day is different at Muirhoward. We work in such diverse ways with our clients across such a broad range of media. The joy is that we're more flexible and therefore more exciting and innovative than traditional big ad agencies."
Muir said: "Everyone knows that today is different. Clients' jobs are different -- changing all the time. Media is different. Most importantly, customers are different -- sharper, better-informed, more demanding. Rather than being afraid of this difference and overcomplicating it, we embrace it and make it simple."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London