VisitScotland appoints four to below-the-line business
LONDON - VisitScotland has appointed The Union, Frame, Blue Chip and Equator to handle its £1m UK and Ireland direct, sales promotion and digital spend.
The £400,000 direct mail account has been won by Edinburgh agency The Union, which will work closely with already appointed direct mail planning agency Fraoch Marketing. The account was formerly with WWAV Rapp Collins Edinburgh.
The £400,000 sales promotion account is shared between Glasgow-based agency Frame, which will work on a golf promotion, and Edinburgh-based agency Blue Chip, which will work on a winter promotion. The account was previously with BD-NTWK.
VisitScotland has earmarked £250,000 for digital over the three years and has awarded this account to Glasgow-based Equator.
Alistair Gronbach, the organisation's head of marketing for UK and Ireland, said: "It is crucial that we have the right marketing agencies on board to work with us to promote Scotland within the UK and Ireland -- our largest tourism market."
Pic: P Tomkins/Visit Scotland/Scottish Viewpoint
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire