Carlton Screen Advertising unveils digital makeover
LONDON - Carlton Screen Advertising, the UK's largest cinema sales house, has relaunched its website, carltonscreen.com, as a more user-friendly and interactive site.
The site, which was created by digital agency Skive Creative following a consultation with agencies and advertisers, will now offer users up-to-date news on the film industry and information on movie releases.
The site's main focus is to offer agencies and advertisers information on cinema as a medium and the new design offers more in-depth information, case studies, increased insight presentations and market data.
Other new additions include 'Get Creative', a showcase of the best in creative cinema advertising and 'My Movie Choice', a user-generated section allowing visitors to post their own film reviews.
Fleur Castell, marketing controller at Carlton Screen Advertising, said: "In response to consultation with our customers, we have created the one stop shop for everything agencies and advertisers need to know about cinema and its benefits".
Adam Hopkinson, business director at Target Media, said: "Carlton Screen Advertising has produced a site which gives agencies up-to-date, easy to find information that demonstrates the effectiveness of cinema advertising whilst also displaying a passion for film"
Carlton Screen Advertising is owned by ITV and currently provides more than 2,900 screens and 500 sites to advertisers in the UK and Republic Of Ireland.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading