Barb moves into next stage of procurement
LONDON - TV audience measurement body Barb has invited seven companies to pitch for the new research contracts it will award from 2010 onwards.
The measurement firm is seeking to cover televisual content wherever it is consumed within the home including, if feasible, via PCs and transportable devices.
Bjarne Thelin, chief executive of Barb, said: "Suppliers are being encouraged to continue to develop their proposals to ensure that the Barb service remains progressive.
"We have been, and will continue to be, actively assessing the feasibility and integrity of proposed techniques, including lab testing where appropriate. We also plan to field test some elements in the coming months."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham