Barb moves into next stage of procurement
LONDON - TV audience measurement body Barb has invited seven companies to pitch for the new research contracts it will award from 2010 onwards.
The measurement firm is seeking to cover televisual content wherever it is consumed within the home including, if feasible, via PCs and transportable devices.
Bjarne Thelin, chief executive of Barb, said: "Suppliers are being encouraged to continue to develop their proposals to ensure that the Barb service remains progressive.
"We have been, and will continue to be, actively assessing the feasibility and integrity of proposed techniques, including lab testing where appropriate. We also plan to field test some elements in the coming months."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London