Barb moves into next stage of procurement
LONDON - TV audience measurement body Barb has invited seven companies to pitch for the new research contracts it will award from 2010 onwards.
The measurement firm is seeking to cover televisual content wherever it is consumed within the home including, if feasible, via PCs and transportable devices.
Bjarne Thelin, chief executive of Barb, said: "Suppliers are being encouraged to continue to develop their proposals to ensure that the Barb service remains progressive.
"We have been, and will continue to be, actively assessing the feasibility and integrity of proposed techniques, including lab testing where appropriate. We also plan to field test some elements in the coming months."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to £22K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London