QAS names Hulford-Funnell as group operating officer
LONDON - QAS, the data integrity specialist owned by Experian, has appointed Jonathan Hulford-Funnell, chief operating officer for QAS North America, as its new group operating officer.
Hulford-Funnell, who joined QAS in 1995, fills the vacancy left by Harry Meikle, who stepped down at the end of last month.
Hulford-Funnell has been briefed to grow QAS's global operation, having worked closely with Meikle since 1995 to establish and develop the company's overseas operations.
Joel Curry, previously vice-president of business development for QAS North America, will replace Hulford-Funnell.
Chris Savage, managing director of data integrity and digital services at Experian, said: "We wish Harry our very best wishes for the future. Harry was instrumental in building the global QAS business, while Jonathan's experience in international markets makes him the natural successor to take over the reins to drive the business forward as group operations officer."
QAS has offices across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific and services more than 10,000 customers.
Its UK customers include O2, Nissan, Chelsea Football Club, Harcourt Education, the National Blood Service, Bradford and Bingley and Surrey Police.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Artworker Co-ordinator / Senior Creative Artworker Aquent £35-£40k pro-rata salary, London
- Senior Account Director - Integrated Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Midweight 3D designer Aquent £25-£35k, West London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection Up to £32,000, Manchester