MG OMD wins £14m Home Office planning
LONDON - Manning Gottlieb OMD has won the Home Office's £14m consolidated communications planning business.
The Home Office called the review through the COI last month to consolidate its work with one agency.
Recent campaigns from the Home Office include crime prevention focusing on cars and mobile phones, and internet safety.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London