MG OMD wins £14m Home Office planning
LONDON - Manning Gottlieb OMD has won the Home Office's £14m consolidated communications planning business.
The Home Office called the review through the COI last month to consolidate its work with one agency.
Recent campaigns from the Home Office include crime prevention focusing on cars and mobile phones, and internet safety.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford