Euro RSCG appoints Lee as president of global brands
LONDON - Euro RSCG is set to appoint Esther Lee, the worldwide chief creative officer at Coca-Cola, as the agency's North American chief executive and president of global brands.
Before joining Coca-Cola, Lee ran her own start-up creative agency DiNoto Lee, she had also held the role of executive vice-president and director of client services at Interpublic Group's Deutsch. Prior to which she held the post of senior vice-president and account director at WPP Group's JWT.
The agency's fortunes were bolstered in July last year, when it gained control of the global $1.5bn business for Reckitt Benckiser in a battle against fellow incumbent JWT.
Lee's departure from Coca-Cola is understood to have been announced in an internal company memo sent by Mark Greatrex, Coca-Cola's senior vice-president for marketing communications and insights. Her departure from the marketing team comes at a time of restructure for the advertiser.
The executive vice-president of marketing strategy and innovation, Mary Minnick, resigned from the company in January, which led to a restructure of the department.Neville Isdell assumed responsibility for Coca-Cola's innovation group, while marketing responsibilities were assumed by Muhtar Kent, the president and chief operating officer for the brand.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire