Euro RSCG appoints Lee as president of global brands
LONDON - Euro RSCG is set to appoint Esther Lee, the worldwide chief creative officer at Coca-Cola, as the agency's North American chief executive and president of global brands.
Before joining Coca-Cola, Lee ran her own start-up creative agency DiNoto Lee, she had also held the role of executive vice-president and director of client services at Interpublic Group's Deutsch. Prior to which she held the post of senior vice-president and account director at WPP Group's JWT.
The agency's fortunes were bolstered in July last year, when it gained control of the global $1.5bn business for Reckitt Benckiser in a battle against fellow incumbent JWT.
Lee's departure from Coca-Cola is understood to have been announced in an internal company memo sent by Mark Greatrex, Coca-Cola's senior vice-president for marketing communications and insights. Her departure from the marketing team comes at a time of restructure for the advertiser.
The executive vice-president of marketing strategy and innovation, Mary Minnick, resigned from the company in January, which led to a restructure of the department.Neville Isdell assumed responsibility for Coca-Cola's innovation group, while marketing responsibilities were assumed by Muhtar Kent, the president and chief operating officer for the brand.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Research Director - New boutique Elizabeth Norman International £70000 - £90000 per annum + Generous benefits package , London
- Digital Senior Account Manager - Boutique Digital Agency - Central London - to £40k+ great benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd to £40k + great benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £35,000 + package, London
- Research Director - Political & Reputation Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London