PGA golf academy unveils marketing plans to bolster launch
LIVERPOOL - A PGA golf academy and resort, opening at Merseyside's Formby Hall Golf Club, has appointed agencies Paver Smith, Rippleffect and White Marketing to generate interest.
The residential golf academy will cost £10m and consist of a four-star 62 bedroom hotel, golf resort and spa. A national campaign will be developed, targeting the sport and travel media, with Paver Smith at the helm for PR; Rippleffect in charge of digital; and White Marketing in control of branding.
Rippleffect will be tasked with email marketing and building a new website to reflect the residential academy's four star status. White Marketing will focus on creative work and is developing a brand identity for the new hotel, resort and spa.
The agencies will report to Formby Hall Golf Club's director of marketing, Gaynor Black, who is leading the rebrand, having previously worked as brand manager for De Vere Hotels and Resorts.
Black said: "Paver Smith, Rippleffect and White Marketing all have strong experience in the travel and leisure sectors and this played a key role in the agency selection process. I am confident that we have the right team in place to launch the new PGA golf academy with a bang."
The academy is being promoted as the UK's first and only PGA national residential golf academy, with the aim of becoming the ultimate resort experience and a world class centre of excellence for golfers.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)