Wunderman to expand online presence for Jordan Press
DUBAI - One of the biggest publishers in Jordan has signed a deal with Wunderman to develop its online offering.
Jordan Press Foundation publishes the daily Arabic newspaper Al Rai, and Jordan's sole daily English newspaper The Jordan Times, in addition to the children's magazine Hatim.
Wunderman Jordan will provide digital and interactive services to the company, including the design, development and maintenance of a new website Alraionline.com.
The agency will also work on enhancing the Jordan Times' website jordantimes.com, as well as developing an online presence for Hatim magazine.
The move comes amid a significant increase in the number of internet users in the Kingdom and increased awareness among marketers and media owners of the potential of online advertising.
According to Internet World Stats, the number of users has risen from 127,000 in 2000 to more than 5m this year.
Wunderman Jordan is a member of The Holding Group of companies, which includes Team Y&R, Intermarkets, Mediaedge:cia, and the public relations firms Asda'a and Polaris.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London