Wunderman to expand online presence for Jordan Press
DUBAI - One of the biggest publishers in Jordan has signed a deal with Wunderman to develop its online offering.
Jordan Press Foundation publishes the daily Arabic newspaper Al Rai, and Jordan's sole daily English newspaper The Jordan Times, in addition to the children's magazine Hatim.
Wunderman Jordan will provide digital and interactive services to the company, including the design, development and maintenance of a new website Alraionline.com.
The agency will also work on enhancing the Jordan Times' website jordantimes.com, as well as developing an online presence for Hatim magazine.
The move comes amid a significant increase in the number of internet users in the Kingdom and increased awareness among marketers and media owners of the potential of online advertising.
According to Internet World Stats, the number of users has risen from 127,000 in 2000 to more than 5m this year.
Wunderman Jordan is a member of The Holding Group of companies, which includes Team Y&R, Intermarkets, Mediaedge:cia, and the public relations firms Asda'a and Polaris.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London