Capitalize wins contract to push endurance bikes series
LONDON - Capitalize, the sponsorship and events consultancy, has been appointed by the International Motorcycling Federation to promote the QMMF Endurance FIM World Championship.
Capitalize will be responsible for developing media relations, a PR campaign and the championship's official website at fimendurance.com.
The QMMF Endurance FIM World Championship calendar runs from April to November 2007.
It consists of: the Le Mans 24-hour race; the Bol d'Or at Magny Cours; the Spanish Albacete six-hour race; the Suzuka eight-hour race in Japan; the German 24-hour race at Oschersleben; and Qatar's six-hour race in capital city Doha.
Alison Forth, Capitalize's director of PR and communications, said: "We are delighted to add the QMMF Endurance FIM World Championship to our roster of sports clients, it's a series of races with fantastic heritage famous the world over. We look forward to raising their profile in the UK and across the world."
Previous clients handled by Capitalize include Bacardi, Hi-Tec, the RAF, Orange, Umbro and Hastings Direct.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London