Tequila\ bolsters creative team with Dunford appointment
LONDON - Tequila\ has bolstered its creative team with a raft of senior appointments, including the hiring of Dick Dunford, formerly of Minerva BBDO, as senior art director.
Dunford, who began his career at CDP working on accounts for KPMG and Guardian Insurance, will join Sanjay Patel, who has been made junior art director, and Zahid Rehman, who has been appointed junior copywriter.
The creative trio will report directly to Cordell Burke, executive creative director at Tequila\, who joined from Ogilvy One in November last year.
Dunford has 21 years of experience in the ad industry, including a stint at Interpublic Group's McCann Erickson, where he worked on campaigns for Nurofen, London Fire Brigade and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. He was creative director at Bates UK, and worked on accounts for Royal Mail, Woolworths and Sky.
Graphic design graduates Patel and Rehman secured full-time employment at Tequila\ following extended placements at the agency.
Burke said: "These appointments show Tequila\'s desire to recruit both vastly proven creatives as well as top young talent. Dick is a fantastic addition to the team and his extensive experience speaks for itself, while Sanjay and Zahid have impressed us with their ideas, enthusiasm and ability."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood