Scandinavian Airlines plans holiday offers for summer season
LONDON - Scandinavian Airlines is planning a two month long press, mailing and web campaign, offering respondents the chance to enter a prize draw to win flights to four capital cities, as part of its push to market the region as a hot destination for holidaymakers.
The campaign for the airline, which begins at the end of May and runs until July, will target 25,000 members of the airline's EuroBonus frequent fliers club by email.
A series of national press ads is also planned to encourage readers to sign up to an email newsletter, with both newspaper respondents and EuroBonus members invited to enter the airline's prize draw.
The prizes on offer are three pairs of flights to a choice of four Scandinavian cities -- Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm or Helsinki.
A direct mail and trade press campaign will coincide with the press and email ads, promoting Scandinavia as an outdoor destination, and raising awareness of competitive flight prices.
The mailings and press ads for the SAS campaign have been handled by Liquid Communications, the airline's designated marketing agency.
SAS said the campaign would target people who do not generally fly with the carrier or visit Scandinavia, and would highlight the destination as a great place to go during the summer.
Chris Boddice, director of Liquid, said: "Holidaymakers don't immediately think of Scandinavia as a summer holiday destination, yet it has excellent weather, stunning scenery and a range of top attractions, and all a short and very competitively priced flight away.
"We are encouraging people to sign up to the SAS newsletter and discover another side to the country."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London