Synovate appoints research director
TAIPEI - Synovate, the Aegis Group-owned market research firm, has appointed Ruth Yu as research director of Synovate Taiwan, as it continues to expand its business in Asia Pacific.
Prior to joining Synovate, Yu was vice-president of market research for Field Force Euro RSCG Taiwan. During that time she managed a number of international clients, such as BMW, Epson, Nestle, Kimberly Clark and Roche.
Yu began her career at Union Advertising and FCB Taiwan (formerly known as Bozell Advertising) in 1985, and she brings to Synovate a wealth of experience, particularly in the fields of advertising and research.
Jenny Chang, managing director of Synovate Taiwan, said: "We are very excited to welcome Ruth to Synovate. Ruth is very familiar with various research methodologies and has a good understanding of the needs of different clients.
"She is also very knowledgeable on both qualitative and quantitative research and her in-depth experience across various industries not only represents a boost to our capabilities but a direct advantage to our clients as well."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Executive - Abingdon Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Business Development Executive, London,£35k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £44000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Strategist Rare Selection £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)