Initiative to track audience and sponsorship for French Tennis Open
LONDON - Initiative Sports Futures, the sports marketing agency, has been appointed by the French Tennis Open for the next three years to handle sponsorship evaluation and global television audience tracking.
Michel Grach, media director of the French Tennis Federation, said: "The highly developed and sophisticated tracking service provided by Initiative Sports Futures will provide invaluable information for our Roland-Garros sponsors, enable us to better assess the value of our international programme rights, and greatly contribute to our plans for the future commercial development of the tournament."
Stewart Mison, senior consultant at Initiative Sports Futures, said: "This appointment is strong evidence of the need from the international sports industry for precise media and audience information on which to base key growth and development decision-making."Initiative Sports Futures is part of media agency Initiative.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London