Initiative to track audience and sponsorship for French Tennis Open
LONDON - Initiative Sports Futures, the sports marketing agency, has been appointed by the French Tennis Open for the next three years to handle sponsorship evaluation and global television audience tracking.
Michel Grach, media director of the French Tennis Federation, said: "The highly developed and sophisticated tracking service provided by Initiative Sports Futures will provide invaluable information for our Roland-Garros sponsors, enable us to better assess the value of our international programme rights, and greatly contribute to our plans for the future commercial development of the tournament."
Stewart Mison, senior consultant at Initiative Sports Futures, said: "This appointment is strong evidence of the need from the international sports industry for precise media and audience information on which to base key growth and development decision-making."Initiative Sports Futures is part of media agency Initiative.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London