Initiative to track audience and sponsorship for French Tennis Open
LONDON - Initiative Sports Futures, the sports marketing agency, has been appointed by the French Tennis Open for the next three years to handle sponsorship evaluation and global television audience tracking.
Michel Grach, media director of the French Tennis Federation, said: "The highly developed and sophisticated tracking service provided by Initiative Sports Futures will provide invaluable information for our Roland-Garros sponsors, enable us to better assess the value of our international programme rights, and greatly contribute to our plans for the future commercial development of the tournament."
Stewart Mison, senior consultant at Initiative Sports Futures, said: "This appointment is strong evidence of the need from the international sports industry for precise media and audience information on which to base key growth and development decision-making."Initiative Sports Futures is part of media agency Initiative.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London