Marketing Innovation Group extends digital business
LONDON - Digital and direct marketing agency the Marketing Innovation Group has signed a deal with M and M Direct to extend its digital business offering to clients.
The agreement between the Marketing Innovation Group and M and M Direct will last for two years and will aim to analyse email statistics alongside transactional data to create a segmented email marketing campaign service.
The Marketing Innovation Group already has an existing relationship with M and M and hopes extending its dealings with the company will improve aspects of its CRM technology.
The data culled from the two businesses will be used to provide suitable email templates to create a segmented email marketing process that will aim to bring marketers closer to consumers.
MIG said it would also be working with M and M Direct to test new email marketing initiatives, including its patented iBrochures, iNews newsletters and SMS marketing platforms.
Nick Begy, M and M Direct's marketing director, said: "MIG will not only provide us with an excellent service, they will help us to increase our understanding of our customers, and test new digital marketing initiatives."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire