Marketing Innovation Group extends digital business
LONDON - Digital and direct marketing agency the Marketing Innovation Group has signed a deal with M and M Direct to extend its digital business offering to clients.
The agreement between the Marketing Innovation Group and M and M Direct will last for two years and will aim to analyse email statistics alongside transactional data to create a segmented email marketing campaign service.
The Marketing Innovation Group already has an existing relationship with M and M and hopes extending its dealings with the company will improve aspects of its CRM technology.
The data culled from the two businesses will be used to provide suitable email templates to create a segmented email marketing process that will aim to bring marketers closer to consumers.
MIG said it would also be working with M and M Direct to test new email marketing initiatives, including its patented iBrochures, iNews newsletters and SMS marketing platforms.
Nick Begy, M and M Direct's marketing director, said: "MIG will not only provide us with an excellent service, they will help us to increase our understanding of our customers, and test new digital marketing initiatives."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham