Marketing Innovation Group extends digital business
LONDON - Digital and direct marketing agency the Marketing Innovation Group has signed a deal with M and M Direct to extend its digital business offering to clients.
The agreement between the Marketing Innovation Group and M and M Direct will last for two years and will aim to analyse email statistics alongside transactional data to create a segmented email marketing campaign service.
The Marketing Innovation Group already has an existing relationship with M and M and hopes extending its dealings with the company will improve aspects of its CRM technology.
The data culled from the two businesses will be used to provide suitable email templates to create a segmented email marketing process that will aim to bring marketers closer to consumers.
MIG said it would also be working with M and M Direct to test new email marketing initiatives, including its patented iBrochures, iNews newsletters and SMS marketing platforms.
Nick Begy, M and M Direct's marketing director, said: "MIG will not only provide us with an excellent service, they will help us to increase our understanding of our customers, and test new digital marketing initiatives."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge