Mobious picks up SkyBet sports account
LONDON - North of England direct agency, Mobious, has picked up the SkyBet sports below-the-line account following the demise of PWLC.
PWLC ceased trading in March after losing its flagship £40m DFS account in July 2006, which accounted for most of its billings. It lost the account to the Sheffield-based agency Uber.
SkyBet was one of its clients when it closed, along with Johnson Paint, Blackpool Marketing Consortium and Hotel Focus.
Mobious previously held SkyBet's entire below-the-line account until it lost it to PWLC in 2005, but has now been reunited with the sports betting segment of the business without a pitch. The account's scope includes press, direct mail and email campaigns.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London