Mobious picks up SkyBet sports account
LONDON - North of England direct agency, Mobious, has picked up the SkyBet sports below-the-line account following the demise of PWLC.
PWLC ceased trading in March after losing its flagship £40m DFS account in July 2006, which accounted for most of its billings. It lost the account to the Sheffield-based agency Uber.
SkyBet was one of its clients when it closed, along with Johnson Paint, Blackpool Marketing Consortium and Hotel Focus.
Mobious previously held SkyBet's entire below-the-line account until it lost it to PWLC in 2005, but has now been reunited with the sports betting segment of the business without a pitch. The account's scope includes press, direct mail and email campaigns.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive + fantastic benefits package, London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London