More2 bolsters data team with appointment of two developers
LONDON - Direct marketing agency More2 has appointed two lead analyst developers for its data division.
Zoran Koval and Raj Pattni will be tasked with analysing data and ensuring More2's clients are happy with their service. The hirings will take More2's number of staff up to 38.
Koval has racked up more 14 years' experience in data, and leaves MRM Worldwide, where he was the technical lead on the Dell EMEA account. Pattni was formerly a technical leader at credit information company Dun & Bradsheet.
Neil Warbuton, head of data at More2 said: "It's vital our clients continue to receive the levels of service, data analysis and insight they've come to expect from More2.
"We decided to recruit lead developers with years of valuable experience to ensure we can take our data service to new heights over the next few months."
More2's recent client wins include Abel & Cole, The White Company and Smythsons.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Digital Senior/Account Director - Consumer/Lifestyle Clients Digital Gurus £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- MW Copywriter Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London