More2 bolsters data team with appointment of two developers
LONDON - Direct marketing agency More2 has appointed two lead analyst developers for its data division.
Zoran Koval and Raj Pattni will be tasked with analysing data and ensuring More2's clients are happy with their service. The hirings will take More2's number of staff up to 38.
Koval has racked up more 14 years' experience in data, and leaves MRM Worldwide, where he was the technical lead on the Dell EMEA account. Pattni was formerly a technical leader at credit information company Dun & Bradsheet.
Neil Warbuton, head of data at More2 said: "It's vital our clients continue to receive the levels of service, data analysis and insight they've come to expect from More2.
"We decided to recruit lead developers with years of valuable experience to ensure we can take our data service to new heights over the next few months."
More2's recent client wins include Abel & Cole, The White Company and Smythsons.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham