AIS poaches Orange stalwart to lead data division
LONDON - Archibald Ingall Stretton has secured Mark Challinor, Orange's head of decision management, to head up its new data insight team.
AIS sold its data consultancy arm, Tree, earlier this year and set up an in-house data division to replace it.
Challinor will be tasked with fusing One Room, the agency's integrated brand, with its customer relations and digital department.
His remit at Orange centred on customer relationship management, and included all campaign targeting, analytics, campaign deployment and strategy for the mobile network's 17m UK customers.
He oversaw major campaign launches, including Orange Broadband, "Magic numbers" and Orange Wednesdays.
Prior to this, Challinor was consultancy director at Acxiom, with account teams across financial, telecommunications, automotive and FMCG sectors.
Challinor will now work on data modelling and segmentation for the AIS's clients, which include O2, Skoda, Abbey and Pioneer.
Stuart Archibald, managing partner at AIS, said: "One room is at the core of our business, and directs everything we do here. It's about approaching a brief from every possible angle at the outset, and data insight is absolutely critical to that approach."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- CRM Data Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 - £29000 per annum + doe plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + plus car scheme and bonus, Wellingborough
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London