Kuoni Travel to unveil luxury holiday magazine
LONDON - Tour operator Kuoni Travel has appointed The Illustrated London News Group to develop its customer in-flight magazine for luxury holiday destinations.
Kuoni Travel said the quarterly magazine, Kuoni World Class, would provide a mix of travel and lifestyle features for its long-haul destinations, which include South East Asia and the Caribbean.
The magazine will be aimed at affluent, regular flyers to luxury destinations, and will be distributed via Kuoni Travel customer base and through airport lounges and travel centres.
The Illustrated London News Group will handle all editorial and art direction, distribution and ad sales for the title, which has appointed Karen Kay as editor, and will be available from September this year.
Sue Biggs, managing director of Kuoni UK, said: "Through the publication of World Class, we intend to create a great point of difference, communicating with our clients and potential clients in a more subtle and engaging way, offering a magazine to inspire them in terms of travel, but also reflect their lifestyle."
The publishing house, which produces magazines for GNER, Orient Express Hotels and Visit Britain, was chosen by Kuoni Travel for its track record in producing customer titles.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London