Mitchell joins Initiative Asia Pacific
HONG KONG - Initiative has appointed Pete Mitchell, previously head of digital at Mediaedge:cia, to the newly created role of regional interactive strategic director for Asia Pacific.
They will all report to King F. Lai, chief operating officer for Initiative Asia Pacific.
Lai said: "[Pete] is a true hybrid, having worked initially in traditional channels and for the past seven years in the digital space. His addition to the team marks the realisation of a new agency model we have been working towards over the past 12 months."
Mitchell said that the growth of interactive across Asia Pacific had been prolific over the past few years, partly because of new technologies.
He said: "Initiative themselves have an innovative and informed vision of interaction going forward, which is very much consumer focused. It heralds a new perspective for the industry as a whole and will challenge current conventions in the sector.
"That vision paired with such vibrant markets makes it the perfect career opportunity."Initiative's clients include Coca-Cola, Dixons, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Samsonite and Sharp.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)