Mitchell joins Initiative Asia Pacific
HONG KONG - Initiative has appointed Pete Mitchell, previously head of digital at Mediaedge:cia, to the newly created role of regional interactive strategic director for Asia Pacific.
They will all report to King F. Lai, chief operating officer for Initiative Asia Pacific.
Lai said: "[Pete] is a true hybrid, having worked initially in traditional channels and for the past seven years in the digital space. His addition to the team marks the realisation of a new agency model we have been working towards over the past 12 months."
Mitchell said that the growth of interactive across Asia Pacific had been prolific over the past few years, partly because of new technologies.
He said: "Initiative themselves have an innovative and informed vision of interaction going forward, which is very much consumer focused. It heralds a new perspective for the industry as a whole and will challenge current conventions in the sector.
"That vision paired with such vibrant markets makes it the perfect career opportunity."Initiative's clients include Coca-Cola, Dixons, Johnson & Johnson, Revlon, Samsonite and Sharp.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Multichannel-Experiential Agency Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Manager - Insurance Network Career Consultants £45000 - £52000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract ADLIB £30000 - £35000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Project Manager Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, City of London