Qatar Airways extends sponsorship deal with English cricket
LONDON - Qatar Airways has extended its sponsorship deal with English Test Match grounds for a further four years.
The agreement includes all domestic and international cricket matches at the seven Test Match grounds each summer until the end of the 2010 cricket season.
The grounds include Chester-le-Street, Edgbaston, Headingley, Lord's, Old Trafford, Trent Bridge and The Brit Oval.
The partnership gives the airline in-stadia signage and marketing rights, in addition to tickets and hospitality.
Siva Ramachandran, Qatar Airways' regional manager for south and west Europe, said: "The Test Match ground partnership allows us to communicate our brand to our target audience in the UK and importantly also internationally, many of whom are very passionate about cricket."
Qatar Airways fly to 75 destinations across Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, the Indian subcontinent and the Far East, with a launch to the US planned for June 2007.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire