Qatar Airways extends sponsorship deal with English cricket
LONDON - Qatar Airways has extended its sponsorship deal with English Test Match grounds for a further four years.
The agreement includes all domestic and international cricket matches at the seven Test Match grounds each summer until the end of the 2010 cricket season.
The grounds include Chester-le-Street, Edgbaston, Headingley, Lord's, Old Trafford, Trent Bridge and The Brit Oval.
The partnership gives the airline in-stadia signage and marketing rights, in addition to tickets and hospitality.
Siva Ramachandran, Qatar Airways' regional manager for south and west Europe, said: "The Test Match ground partnership allows us to communicate our brand to our target audience in the UK and importantly also internationally, many of whom are very passionate about cricket."
Qatar Airways fly to 75 destinations across Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, the Indian subcontinent and the Far East, with a launch to the US planned for June 2007.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Technical Account Manager, top DSP Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + +20%, London