Flytxt Neon promotes Williams to chief executive officer
LONDON - Mobile marketing company Flytxt Neon has promoted Tim Williams from vice president of operations to chief executive officer.
Since joining the company in March 2006, Williams has overseen Flytxt Neon's expansion across Asia, South America and Europe, where he aided the marketing of Flytxt Neon's technology to mobile and content aggregators, the media and enterprise customers.
In his new role, he will be involved in developing the company's new business and product development strategies, as well as the expansion in Southern Asia and Eastern Europe.
Prior to joining Flytxt Neon, Williams managed UK operations at VCS AG, the CCTV company, and has also worked for Intel and IBM UK, where he developed video compression support and marketing.
In May, Williams oversaw the £2.74m sale of Flytxt's UK and US operations by digital marketing and entertainment group Buongiomo, as the company decided to focus more on its mobile CRM platform, Neon.
Williams said: "The technology team has developed a first-class product with considerable lead over its competitors and I'm proud to be leading the team across the globe.
"Our customer base is now on an international stage and a great deal of new business development efforts are out in Southern Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe, where the rapid proliferation in mobile phones has resulted in increasingly dynamic business opportunities."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire