Flytxt Neon promotes Williams to chief executive officer
LONDON - Mobile marketing company Flytxt Neon has promoted Tim Williams from vice president of operations to chief executive officer.
Since joining the company in March 2006, Williams has overseen Flytxt Neon's expansion across Asia, South America and Europe, where he aided the marketing of Flytxt Neon's technology to mobile and content aggregators, the media and enterprise customers.
In his new role, he will be involved in developing the company's new business and product development strategies, as well as the expansion in Southern Asia and Eastern Europe.
Prior to joining Flytxt Neon, Williams managed UK operations at VCS AG, the CCTV company, and has also worked for Intel and IBM UK, where he developed video compression support and marketing.
In May, Williams oversaw the £2.74m sale of Flytxt's UK and US operations by digital marketing and entertainment group Buongiomo, as the company decided to focus more on its mobile CRM platform, Neon.
Williams said: "The technology team has developed a first-class product with considerable lead over its competitors and I'm proud to be leading the team across the globe.
"Our customer base is now on an international stage and a great deal of new business development efforts are out in Southern Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe, where the rapid proliferation in mobile phones has resulted in increasingly dynamic business opportunities."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London