Saxo taps Grayling for Asia-Pacific PR
ASIA-PACIFIC - Leading global online trading platform Saxo Capital Markets has selected Grayling Asia to handle its regional public relations retainer, as the company seeks to boost awareness.
Grayling will be tasked with raising the profile of Saxo’s portfolio of services in Singapore as well as other regional markets.
Saxo Capital Markets is a subsidiary of Denmark’s Saxo Bank, and focuses on facilitating online trading in a wide range of financial products, including forex, stocks, futures and fixed income bonds.
Accordingly, Grayling’s efforts are expected to target Saxo’s key audiences of instituional and private clients in the region.
“Our remit is to establish some of the credentials Saxo has in Europe,” said Grayling MD James Acheson-Gray. “We will also focus on the company’s technology.”
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)