Saxo taps Grayling for Asia-Pacific PR
ASIA-PACIFIC - Leading global online trading platform Saxo Capital Markets has selected Grayling Asia to handle its regional public relations retainer, as the company seeks to boost awareness.
Grayling will be tasked with raising the profile of Saxo’s portfolio of services in Singapore as well as other regional markets.
Saxo Capital Markets is a subsidiary of Denmark’s Saxo Bank, and focuses on facilitating online trading in a wide range of financial products, including forex, stocks, futures and fixed income bonds.
Accordingly, Grayling’s efforts are expected to target Saxo’s key audiences of instituional and private clients in the region.
“Our remit is to establish some of the credentials Saxo has in Europe,” said Grayling MD James Acheson-Gray. “We will also focus on the company’s technology.”
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)